Customized Products – Exclusively for You
Tailor-Made Chemicals for Organic Synthesis
At MilliporeSigma, you can choose from over 5.000 chemicals for organic synthesis. But this is really just the beginning. On your request, we customize our standard catalog chemicals in order to meet your exact requirements.
- MyChemicals: Select from an extensive portfolio of more than 5.000 building blocks, reagents, solvents, bases, acids and salts.
- Customized Specifications Specify the parameters and their values you require for your application.
- Customized Packaging: Receive the exact amount you need in your preferred packaging.
Discover the many benefits of MilliporeSigma’s customized products for organic synthesis:
Get in contact with your local Sales Team for more information.
View Our Webcast
View our webcast to learn more about how we can customize our packaging to accommodate your needs.
Download The Brochure
Download our brochure to read more about our customized services.
Available later 2016
Customizing services are offered for the following brands:
- as well as for the “for synthesis” product line.
Benefit from MilliporeSigma’s customized products:
- Reduce costs and waste.
- Save time and effort.
- Minimize health risks.
- Simplify scale-up.
- Ensure that your exact requirements are met.
Back to Top
In order to help our customers increase efficiency and streamline their processes, we offer a broad array of customized packaging solutions. Just order the exact amount of chemicals you need in your desired pack size and packaging material. Choose from a broad range of:
This not only reduces costs and waste from excess chemicals and packaging. Custom quantities also help minimizing exposure to toxic and/or hazardous compounds by eliminating the weighing step in your process. All our chemicals offer the same excellent quality regardless of quantity, so you can freely adapt packaging to scale and simplify your scale-up.
- Packaging materials:
Bottles, drums, canisters, barrels, IBCs, etc. made from glass, polyethylene, aluminum or (stainless) steel.
- Pack sizes:
From 5 ml to 1 m3 per pack.
- Filling quantities: From 1 ml to 1 m3 per pack for liquids; and from 1 g to 100 kg per pack for solids
Back to Top
Our extended analytical services are at your disposal to fulfil your specification requirements for reliable or synthesis. We help define the optimum specifications for the relevant physical and chemical properties of your chemical. This eliminates uncertainties and greatly enhances the reliability of your processes. A wide range of parameters can be measured and added as lot-specific values or as specified parameters to the Certificate of Analysis.
Customizing of specifications includes:
- Narrower range for existing parameters
- Measuring additional parameters, such as:
- Assay/purity (measured by GC, HPLC, titration, etc.)
- Identity (measured by IR, NMR, MS, etc.)
- Physical/chemical properties: appearance/color; melting/boiling point/range; density; refraction index; acidity/alkalinity; solubility; particle size distribution; specific surface area (BET), etc.
- Impurities: loss on drying; water content; loss on ignition; metal content; sulfuric ash; solvent content, etc.
- Special parameters not mentioned above.
Back to Top