RCS® Plus ExOur microbial air sampler for secure microbial air monitoring in explosion hazard areas.
Learn More >>
RCS® StandardThe classic, robust and reliable microbial air sampler which has been available for more than 30 years
Learn More >>
HYCON® Agar StripsReady-to-use agar media for air monitoring with the RCS® Microbial Air Sampler
Learn More >>
|Industrial Microbiology > Environmental Monitoring > Environmental Monitoring for Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Industry > Active Air Monitoring Systems > RCS > RCS High Flow Touch|
The RCS® High Flow Touch is a portable air sampler for fast and easy monitoring of ambient air and compressed gases in controlled environments. Completely compatible with a wide range of standardized, ready-to-use agar media, the RCS® High Flow Touch Microbial Air Sampler provides a complete system which is fully compliant to ISO 14698-1/2. The instrument is operated with a high-resolution color touch screen, intuitive software, and an innovative battery concept.
Secure and reliable:
- Renowned technology with comprehensive validation documentation
- Autoclavable sampling head for easy disinfection, compatible with common disinfection methods
- Easy-to-operate: high-resolution color touch screen, intuitive software
- Innovative battery concept with advanced control options
- From preparation to start of measurement within a minute
- Portable, battery-driven and lightweight
- Adaptable to user-specific needs: 7 preset sampling volumes and 3 user-defined volumes from 1 to 2,000 liters at a speed of 100 L/min
- User-defined sampling options, including adjustable volumes, time delay, interval sampling
- Fully compatible with a considerable range of standardized agar media
- Adapter for compressed gas measurements (pressure range: 0.1 - 7 bar)
Accessories for the RCS® High Flow Touch
We offer a wide range of accessories for our RCS® High Flow Touch. These include electricity devices, tripods and adapter for a variety of applications.
Support and Services
MilliporeSigma provides technical support and a comprehensive services offering to help you save your QC resources and facilitate the implementation of your RCS® High Flow Touch into your daily testing routine. Our highly experienced teams are there to assist you.
You can also contact your local sales representative.
|RCS® High Flow Touch|
|Sampling principle||Centrifugal impaction (Reuter Centrifugal Sampler, RCS)|
|Operation||Portable device, integrated color touchscreen|
|Electrical supply||Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, power supply, (optional) docking station|
|Air flow rate||100 L/min (1000 L in 10 min)|
|Sample volumes||7 pre-set, 3 user-defined (1–2000 L)|
|Rotor speed||8200 rpm|
|Dimension||300 x 130 x 110 mm (H x W x D)|
|Connection||Serial RS232, USB adapter, standard tripod thread|
|Material||Housing: Lexan polycarbonate; head: aluminum/stainless steel (autoclavable)|
|Validation||According to ISO 14698 with agar media|
|Calibration||Automated calibration (CalibSo Software, HYCON® Anemometer), calibration reminder|
|User-defined settings||Date/time, language, time delay, interval sampling, QA Management|