|PureProteome Protein A and Protein G Magnetic Beads|
Related Products By: Application Facete
Related Products By: Brand Facete
|Life Science Research > Protein Sample Preparation > Protein Purification > Magnetic Bead Affinity Purification > Streptavidin-Coupled Magnetic Beads|
Advantages of PureProteome Beads
- High capacity: Advanced chemistry combined with high surface area provides more binding sites for proteins.
- Consistent results with no sample loss: Particles visible as they adhere to side of tube for quick and easy aspiration and complete buffer removal
- Fast processing time: Beads are immobilized in seconds. Increased kinetics of bead-protein binding enables shorter incubations
- Economical: Significantly more affordable then competitive magnetic beads
Advantages of PureProteome Magnetic Stand
- Effective bead capture: Strong trapezoid-shaped magnet fits tube contours to capture up to 300 µl of beads
- Efficient agitation: Removable magnet and unique vortex interface enables thorough mixing
- Easy to handle: Ergonomically designed magnetic stand securely holds both 1.5 mL and 2 mL tubes
Complete Recovery with Reproducible Results
Millipore’s new PureProteome magnetic beads ensure the rapid and reproducible isolation of proteins. Unlike conventional methods that require centrifugation to pellet the beads then careful aspiration to avoid sample loss, PureProteome magnetic beads are isolated using a magnetic rack. This allows for the total removal of buffers for complete recovery of beads no sample dilution. You eliminate variability while maximizing recovery.
Learn how PureProteome Magnetic Beads offer greater than 90% reduction in incubation time without compromising results: See applications note: "The Use of PureProteome Magnetic Beads for Faster Immunoprecipitation" on the Supporting Documentations tab.
Streptavidin Magnetic Beads to Capture Biotinylated Molecules
Use PureProteome's Streptavidin magnetic beads to isolate biotinylated targets with high capacity, high specificity at an economical price!
- SPECIFIC: Low nonspecific binding
- HIGH CAPACITY: Binds>20 μg Biotin-BSA/mg settled beads
- FLEXIBLE: Wide array of commercially available biotinylated targets
New PureProteome FlexiBind Magnetic Beads to Match Your Target Ligand
- PureProteome NHS FlexiBind Magnetic Beads
- PureProteome Carboxy FlexiBind Beads
Customize your own bead with PureProteome's NHS FlexiBind magnetic bead. NHS FlexiBind gives you the flexibility to bind the ligand of your choice! Add your own ligand in less than 60 minutes, the only requirement is that your ligand must contain a free primary Amine group.
Done this before? Using active chemistries?
We recommend PureProteome™ Carboxy FlexiBind Beads
- Flexible: Choice of 0.3 μm, 1 μm or 2.5 μm COOH magnetic beads
- Automation-Compatible: Smaller beads have higher buoyancy properties while retaining strong magnetic capability
- Economical: Aggressive pricing
- Click here to request your FREE sample of our PureProteome beads.
PureProteome Protein A and Protein G Magnetic Beads for Immunodepletion and Antibody Purification
With a capacity 6x higher then competitive beads, PureProteome Protein A and Protein G magnetic beads provide the greatest percentage of immunoglobulins (IgG) depletion from serum samples with low non-specific binding. Get up to 8X greater recovery in half the time.
For optimization guidelines for scalable depletion of IgG with PureProteome Magnetic Beads go to the Supporting Documentation tab and see application note" "Immunoglobulin Depletion from Serum Samples Using PureProteome Protein A and Protein G Magnetic Beads"
Depletion Profile: Rabbit Serum (50 µL) diluted with PBS was incubated with Protein G magnetic beads per manufacturer’s instructions. The depleted rabbit serum samples were separated by SDS-PAGE and the gel stained with Coomassie Blue using Millipore and competitor magnetic beads. Lane 1: input material, lanes 2, 4, 6, 8: depleted samples, lanes 3, 5, 7, 9: eluted samples.
PureProteome Nickel Magnetic Beads for His-tagged Protein Purification
Use PureProteome Nickel Magnetic Beads to get high yield, high purity preps of you're His-tagged recombinant protein.
As shown in the Coomassie-stained gel below, Millipore's nickel magnetic bead system can give you greater purity of protein, without compromising yield.
A paramagnetic, porous silica surface. Scanning electron microscopy shows closeups of Millipore's magnetic beads.
Comparison of Protein Bead Effectiveness
Table 1.: Rabbit Serum (50 uL) diluted with PBS was incubated with Protein A and Protein G magnetic beads per manufacturer’s instructions. An ELISA assay was used to determine the percentage of IgG depleted and the results were normalized by the volume of slurry used per reaction.