Material Qualification Dossier
Quality Management Dossier
Operational Excellence Dossier
|Application Note: Use of the Lynx® CDR Connector in a non-classified "gray space" environment|
|Lynx® CDR Connectors|
Lynx® ST ConnectorsEnables integration of steamable hard piped process equipment with disposable sterile fluid paths
Learn More >>
Lynx S2S Connector for sterile-to-sterile connectionSecure connections between sterilized fluid paths
Learn More >>
NovaSeal Crimping ToolSecurely crimp and cut your disposable assembly into two sterile fluid paths.
Learn More >>
|Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing > Downstream Processing > Single-use Manufacturing > Connectors, Crimping and Tubing|
The Lynx® CDR (Connect, Disconnect and Reconnect) device provides a reliable and validated connection for multiple transfers of sterile fluids. Part of the
Mobius® single-use bioprocessing family, it is designed to provide flexibility in single-use bioprocessing by enabling up to six connections, disconnections and reconnections of multiple flow paths, while remaining sterile and leak free.
Quick and Easy Connections and Disconnections
When used on a single-use assembly, the Lynx® CDR connector allows you to connect, start and stop flow, disconnect, and reconnect up to six times. Comprised of three core parts: a Female Valve, Sterile Housing and a Male Valve, Lynx® CDR was designed with ease of use in mind.
A Range of Configurations
The Lynx® CDR connector is available in a wide range of sizes, from 3/8- inch hose barb to 1 ½ inch TC, and configurations from sampling to intermediate additions to bulk liquid transfer. Unlike standard single aseptic connections, the gamma sterilized ready-to-use disposable assembly with Lynx® CDR connector assures sterility throughout multiple connections in your overall system.
Features and Benefits
- Provides multiple uses of a single-use assembly before disposal
- Eliminates the risk associated with aseptic connection processes
- Ergonomic, fast and easy connectivity for maximum flexibility
- Economical, lower cost as compared to using multiple connectors and disconnectors
- Validated for multiple sterile connections/ disconnections
- Wet connection/disconnection at 10 psi line pressure
- High pressure (60 psi, 4.1 bar) when connnected
- Bi-directional flow
- Flexibility to connect different sized tubing
- Male barb rotates during connection to keep tubing from kinking
The Emprove® Program
The Emprove® Program complements the product portfolio through
- Comprehensive documentation to support qualification, risk assessment and process optimization needs.
- Consolidation of product specific testing, quality and regulatory information to simplify compliance requirements.
- Convenient 24/7 access to up-to-date product information.
|Specifications of Lynx CDR|
|Maximum Differential Pressure (bi directional)|
|Disconnected||15 psig (1 bar)|
|During connection or disconnection||10 psig (0.7 bar)|
|Connected||60 psig (4.1 bar)|
|Gamma||up to 45 kGy|
|Autoclave||up to 131°C , 30 minutes, 3 cycles|
|Storage||0-40 °C (32-104 °F) environmental temperature|
|Freeze||(Nominal) Length: 5.5 in (14.0 cm), Width: 3.3 in (8.4 cm), Height: 5.4 in (13.7 cm)|
|Operating||2-40 °C (36-104 °F) liquid temperature|
|Female||(Nominal) Length: 5.5 in (14.0 cm), Width: 3.3 in (8.4 cm), Height: 5.4 in (13.7 cm)|
|Male||(Nominal) Length: 10.1 in (25.7 cm), Width: 3.3 in (8.4 cm), Height: 5.4 in (13.7 cm)|