|CoPrime®Biochromatography Process-Scale System|
|CoPrime®Biochromatography Process-Scale System Performance Guide|
Cogent® Process-Scale Tangential Flow Filtration SystemA fully-automated, configurable, TFF system suited for manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals and cGMP process-scale applications
Learn More >>
IsoPak™ Chromatography Process ColumnsProvide the proven chromatographic performance of our Moduline columns with the additional functionality of pumped slurry packing and unpacking.
Learn More >>
QuikScale® Chromatography ColumnsGreater product purity at faster linear velocities than columns currently used in most pharmaceutical processes.
Learn More >>
|Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing > Downstream Processing > Multi-use Processing Systems > Chromatography Columns and Systems > CoPrime Biochromatography Process-Scale System|
The CoPrime® biochromatography system is designed to achieve optimum separation and purification of monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, plasma and therapeutic proteins. The system supports rapid scale-up on a single system and is suitable for use at both pilot and production scale.
The system has an extended flow rate span and optimized performance for greater gradient accuracy and purification reproduction.
- Optimized design for very low hold-up volume
- Gradient precision across extended flow rate window
- Advanced engineering for optimal performance, reliability and robustness
- A more comfortable operator experience and improved interaction with new intuitive and simplified HMI. Optimized access to tested and proven components, as well as state-of-the-art instrumentation, allows for easier maintenance.
- Enhanced operational efficiency when combined with our Cogent® Process-Scale Tangential Flow Filtration System
A wide range of services to support the installation and qualification of your CoPrime® Biochromatography system
- Factory acceptance test
- Site acceptance test
- Installation qualification/Operational qualification
- Performance qualification support
- Operator training
- CCP® software recipe design
- CCP® software training
- Preventive maintenance
- Gradient test
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Speed up systems integration and implementation
- Improve efficiency and reduce your workload
- Receive unrivaled access to original parts
- Receive expert hands-on training to ensure optimal usage
- Offer optimal solutions for projects with high complexity and tight timelines
- Ready when you need us
|Flow Rate||180L/h -1200L/h|
|Fluid Pressure Range||0 – 4 Bar|
|Fluid Temperature Range||4° – 30° C|
|Accuracy||2% on mixing and flowrate between 3 and 20 L/mn|
|Hold-up Volume||0.3 L|
Please contact your local sales representative for more information.