EMSURE® Documents & Support
Highly demanding applications often require enhanced support regarding supplier quality. For EMSURE® products, we offer comprehensive documents that go far beyond CoA or MSDS, and include important change agreements for critical product modifications.
- Streamlined lab work
- Time and cost savings
- Superior comparability of results
- Certainty during product use
- Accuracy regarding impurities
- Confidence in analysis and production
- Transparency & security in demanding processes
The M-Clarity™ Program
The M-Clarity™ Program includes the majority of our Life Science products classified into 6 MQ levels (MQ100 to MQ600).
- Each level provides specific documentation and services.
- The levels have increasing attributes to meet your application and regulatory requirements.
- Transparency allows you to select the right product for your needs regarding change control notifications and documentation support.
All EMSURE® products are part of the M-Clarity™ program and are classified to a minimum level of MQ300, while EMPARTA® and EMPLURA® are at level MQ200. This means you get even more support and transparency with EMSURE® products.
MQ300 – Enhanced Control
EMSURE® products at the MQ300 level
1. Documentation support
- Specification/Certificate of analysis
- ISO certificate
- Site self-assessment
- Country of origin statement
- BSE/TSE or AO certificate
- Test methods*
- RoHS certificate*
* Optional purchase
2. Enhanced change control notification support
- Discontinuation of product
- Change of product specification (excluding compendial changes)
- MQ level downgrade
- Change of general shelf life
- Change in test method (non-compendial)
- Change of primary packaging material