BEST programs focus on developing an in depth understanding of three critical in-process and product release quality control tests
- Sterility Testing
BEST is a 3 day innovative, interactive educational program designed specifically for you. This program will focus on both in-process and product release quality control, including Bioburden, Endotoxin and Sterility Testing. The training will provide an overview of relevant methods in each area; however, basic technical laboratory skills are assumed as a prerequisite for participation. The course will consist of class presentations and demonstrations of laboratory applications.
BEST for QC Microbiology Training Brochure
Who should attend this QC Training Session?
The course is designed for quality control microbiology professionals, quality assurance or regulatory affairs personnel who have responsibility for the performance of Bioburden, Endotoxin & Sterility Testing or for data review, pharmacists performing sterile compounding.
What will you be able to accomplish after attending this course?
- Understand the current requirements of pharmacopoeias and be familiar with good testing procedures from method development / validation through to routine test result interpretation
- Take preventive actions to avoid false positive or false negative test results
- Develop and optimize testing procedures
- Understand and identify root causes for common issues
Due to the interactive nature of this course, enrollment is limited. We recommend early booking to ensure a place.
Cancellation by Attendee
- For cancellations more than 28 days before the starting date for the course, there is no cancellation fee
- For cancellations 15-28 days before the starting date for the course, the cancellation fee is equal to 50% of the registration fee
- For cancellations within 14 days of the starting date of the course, the cancellation fee is equal to the full registration fee
- As an alternative to a cancellation, you can name a replacement to attend in your place or schedule to attend another session within 12 months
Cancellation by MilliporeSigma and Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.
- MilliporeSigma and Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. reserve the right to modify course location, material or instructors, or to restrict course registration
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to cancel a course. We will automatically register you for the following session of this course or the fee will be refunded if no session is available or if you cannot attend an alternative session
- MilliporeSigma is not responsible for airfare penalties or other costs incurred due to cancellation