69959 MilliporePerfect Protein™ Western Markers
Pricing & Availability
An invalid quantity was specified. The product quantity has been adjusted.
||Plastic ampoule||25 lane||
The Perfect Protein™ Western Markers consist of seven recombinant S•Tag™/His•Tag® fusion proteins that can be detected on any Western blot using an S-protein AP or HRP conjugate. As an additional option, the markers can also be detected with an His•Tag Monoclonal Antibody and an AP or HRP conjugated secondary antibody. The Perfect Protein Western Markers serve as precise size standards that appear simultaneously on the blot with target proteins, eliminating the uncertainty and imprecision associated with other methods.
For ease of convenience, please consider the Perfect Protein AP Western Blot Kit (Cat. No. 69965), or the Perfect Protein HRP Western Blot Kit (Cat. No. 69078). For a version containing prestained proteins for tracking electrophoresis and Western transfer, please refer to our complete listing of Trail Mix™ Western Markers and Blot Kits.
|Features and benefits||• Detect markers simply by adding the S-protein
(AP or HRP Conjugate) or His•Tag® Monoclonal
Antibody to the same incubation used for
• S-protein conjugate (included in kits) does not interfere with antibodies or streptavidin detection.
• Can be used with colorimetric and chemiluminescent AP or HRP substrates.
• Recombinant, unmodified markers give sharp, accurately sized bands.
• Markers are supplied at the working dilution in gel loading buffer; concentration optimized for Western detection.
• Protein sizes are 15, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100, and 150 kDa.
|Safety Information according to GHS|
|Product Usage Statements|
|Storage and Shipping Information|
|Ship Code||Blue Ice Only|
|Avoid freeze/thaw||Avoid freeze/thaw|
|Do not freeze||Ok to freeze|
Perfect Protein™ Western Markers SDS
Perfect Protein™ Western Markers Certificates of Analysis
|TB102 Perfect Protein™ Western Blot Kits|