Pricing & Availability
|The Perfect Protein™ HRP Western Blot Kit includes an HRP Conjugate in addition to the Perfect Protein™ Western Markers (Cat. No. 69959). For a version containing prestained proteins for tracking electrophoresis and Western transfer, please refer to our complete listing of Trail Mix™ Western Markers and Blot Kits.
A.Two parallel blots were incubated with primary antibodies for an expressed protein, then incubated with Anti-Mouse IgG AP Conjugate and processed using chemiluminescent detection. The S-protein AP Conjugate was included with secondary antibody for the blot on the left. Lanes: 1, 5 µl Perfect Protein Western Markers; 2, 10 ng induced cell extract; 3, 1 µg uninduced cell extract.
B.Blot contains the Perfect Protein Western Markers plus purified GUS expressed in insect cells incubated with a GUS-specific monoclonal antibody, then incubated with Anti-Mouse IgG HRP Conjugate and S-protein HRP Conjugate and detected with chemiluminescent HRP substrate. Lanes: 1, 5 µl Perfect Protein Western Markers; 2, 800 ng purified GUS protein.
|Features and benefits
|• Detect markers simply by adding the S-protein
(AP or HRP Conjugate) or His•Tag® Monoclonal
Antibody to the same incubation used for
• S-protein conjugate (included in kits) does not interfere with antibodies or streptavidin detection.
• Can be used with colorimetric and chemiluminescent AP or HRP substrates.
• Recombinant, unmodified markers give sharp, accurately sized bands.
• Markers are supplied at the working dilution in gel loading buffer; concentration optimized for Western detection.
• Protein sizes are 15, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100, and 150 kDa.
|Safety Information according to GHS
|Product Usage Statements
|Storage and Shipping Information
|Blue Ice Only
|Multiple Toxicity Values, refer to MSDS
|Do not freeze
|Ok to freeze
|Global Trade Item Number
Perfect Protein™ HRP Western Blot Kit SDS
|TB102 Perfect Protein™ Western Blot Kits
|TB136 S-protein HRP Conjugate