Pricing & Availability
An invalid quantity was specified. The product quantity has been adjusted.
|71789-3||Plastic ampoule||1 lkit||
|Overview||Overnight Express™ Autoinduction NMR-15N, -13C, when supplemented with 13C-labeled glycerol (Cat. No. CLM1510EMD), provides reagents to make 1 L of defined autoinducing liquid culture medium used to produce [U-15N, U-13C]-labeled proteins for NMR spectroscopy. The autoinduction method is based on the differential metabolism of carbon sources to promote growth to high cell density and to automatically induce protein expression under control of lac promoters, eliminating the need to monitor cell densities or add inducer (IPTG). The system includes four concentrated sterile solutions: OnEx Dual-NMR Solution 1 is a blend of carbon sources optimized for tightly regulated uninduced growth to high density, followed by induction; OnEx NMR Solution 2 is a buffer and nitrogen blend that mediates metabolic acid production and provides additional nitrogen for increased protein synthesis; OnEx Solution 3 provides magnesium for maximal cell density; OnEx Solution 4 provides trace metals to minimize growth limitations associated with mineral deficiencies and satisfy the requirements of metal-containing target proteins, even at high expression levels. The kit also includes 15N-labeled solid ammonium chloride, 13C-labeled solid glucose, and reagents to make a non-inducing starter medium, for staged growth without expression and for stable storage of clones. Efficient 13C protein labeling requires 13C-glycerol, which must be purchased separately. Addition of the four liquid components and sterile solutions of 15N ammonium chloride, 13C glucose, and 13C glycerol to sterile water results in a chemically- defined medium promoting high cell densities, autoinduction of expression, and efficient labeling of target proteins.|
|PRODUCT USE RESTRICTIONS - PRODUCT LABEL LICENSE
The Overnight Express™ Auto Induction Media material (Products) includes patented technology embodied therein developed at Brookhaven National Laboratory under contract with the U.S. Department of Energy. The patent applications or issued patents embodied in this Product were assigned to Brookhaven Science Associates, LLC (BSA). BSA has enabled EMD Millipore and its Affiliates to grant a non-exclusive license for use of this patented technology, including use with the enclosed Products, based upon your acceptance of the following terms:
1. These Products are to be used for non-commercial research purposes only. For the avoidance of doubt, such non-commercial research purposes include research use by academic, non-profit, and commercial entities.
2. A separate license is required for any commercial use, including the use of the enclosed Products for developing or making other materials for sale to third parties.
3. Information about licenses for commercial use of the Products may be obtained from:
Office of Technology Commercialization and Partnerships
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Building No. 490C - P.O. Box 5000
Upton, New York 11973-5000
4. Information about licenses for commercial manufacture and/or sale of the Products may be obtained from:
Intellectual Property Department
EMD Millipore Corporation
28820 Single Oak Drive
Temecula, CA 92590
5. No Products that contain this patented technology may be transferred or distributed further to third parties outside of your laboratory, unless the recipient third party receives a license from BSA and agrees to be bound by its terms.
|Safety Information according to GHS|
|R Phrase||R: 22-36
Harmful if swallowed.
Irritating to eyes.
|S Phrase||S: 36
Wear suitable protective clothing.
|Product Usage Statements|
|Storage and Shipping Information|
|Ship Code||Multiple Storage Conditions|
|Storage||Multiple storage requirements|
|Do not freeze||Ok to freeze|
Overnight Express™ Autoinduction NMR Medium - ¹⁵N, ¹³C - Novagen SDS
|TB476 Overnight Express AutoInduction NMR Medium - 15N|