Mobius® FlexReady Solution for TFF
Fast Setup. Maximum Adaptability. Predesigned and Optimized.
Fast Setup. Maximum Adaptability. Predesigned and Optimized. Less
Related Products & Applications
Related Products By: Application Facete
|Safe Solvents Handling|
|Nucleic Acid Purification|
Related Products By: Brand Facete
|Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing > Downstream Processing > Single-use Manufacturing > Mobius Mixing Systems|
Mobius® FlexReady Solution for TFF provides the best combination of single-use assemblies (Flexware assemblies), innovative separation devices, and process-ready hardware specifically designed for TFF. It is pre-assembled and pre-tested, and integrates easily into any process. The result: Faster turnaround time, improved productivity and lower risk of contamination – all right out of the box.
- Fast setup of hardware with easy installation of optimally designed Flexware assemblies
- Maximum adaptability to your changing operational needs with single-use flowpaths
- Pre-designed and optimized for your process step to give you confidence and peace of mind
- Closed mode of operation is possible with specifically designed flowpath assembly and equipment, reducing contamination risk while increasing flexibility and efficiency
Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) Featuring Pellicon® Cassettes
The Mobius® FlexReady Solution for TFF provides maximum adaptability to your changing process needs, such as varying volume levels. The retentate recycle tank is specifically designed for efficient concentration and diafiltration of proteins. Pellicon® cassettes are the optimum tangential flow filtration (TFF) devices for solutions containing monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic proteins, albumin, hormones, vaccines and growth factors.
- Designed for minimum working volume and high recovery of protein at high concentrations
- Novel retentate recycle container with levitating magnetic impeller, retentate divertor, and vortex breaker for efficient mixing
- Retentate recycle tank mounted on load cells and integrated transfer pump to enable fed batch and constant volume diafiltration operations
- Constant DP and constant feed flow (calculated) operation
- Ease of operation with an intuitive touch screen interface and user-defined process and alarm set points
To place an order, please contact your local sales representative.