Our M Air T® Cassettes are pre-filled with culture media and are developed for active air monitoring with our M Air T® Air Monitoring Systems:
M Air T® Cassettes for the M Air T® Portable Air Sampler
M Air T® Cassettes for use with the M Air T® Portable Air Sampler are convenient in more ways than one. They are sterile and easy to load – virtually eliminating the risk of contamination. They are also fully USP and EP compliant, with all certificates included. What’s more, they feature a consistent filling level and flat surface, thus ensuring the reproducibility of your results.
Secure and reliable:
- USP and EP compliance certificate
- Distance between sieve and surface of agar cassette remains constant: Reproducible results
- Double-sleeve packaging, gamma-irradiated: Safe for barrier environments
- Wing on edge of cassette: Easy positioning in sampler head
- Integrated grid: Easier colony counting
- Laser marked cassettes: Allows for efficient record keeping and tracking
- Range of media available for determination of the total count, yeast and molds
M Air T® Cassettes for the M Air T® Isolator
We offer special pre-filled M Air T® Cassettes for use with our M Air T® Isolator, which was developed specifically for use in the most critical areas. These agar cassettes combine maximum convenience with unparalleled safety. Their imerpermeable packaging is designed for result reliability, while their consistent filling levels and flat surface ensure reproductibility.
The benefits of our M Air T® Cassettes for the M Air T® Isolator:
- Specially qualified for use in isolators
- Validated packaging: Impermeable to sanitizing agents
- Consistent filling levels and flat agar surface for reproducible results
- Easy to load, even when wearing isolator gloves: User-friendly handling
- Available with media specifically formulated for isolators which contain significant residual H2O2
All our M Air T® Cassettes can also be used with our M Air T® Compressed Gas and Air Test Kit for monitoring of compressed gas and air.