Lab Water Solutions
MilliporeSigma has developed a range of solutions adapted to the needs of scientists performing UV-Vis spectrophotometry. You will find below links to the main solutions proposed for this application:
The choice of an appropriate ultrapure water solution for UV-Vis spectrophotometry will depend on many factors:
- The laboratory conditions
- The need for water system validation (or not)
- The feed water source available in your laboratory
- The daily pure & ultrapure water volume usage in your laboratory
- The space available
- The on-line monitoring method(s) that you require to ensure that the water quality remains within specifications
- The other applications which may require ultrapure water in your laboratory
- The possible evolution of your laboratory applications
Therefore, to make the best choice of an ultrapure water solution for UV-Vis spectrophotometry, contact us.
Our Application Specialists and our team of scientists will help you making the most appropriate choice taking these parameters as well as others in consideration.