Universal Reagents: For Every Step in Diagnostics
Microscopy is used in clinical diagnostics and industrial quality control to diagnose and analyze numerous types of samples. In preparation for investigation on a glass slide, each specimen undergoes a multi-step process that involves the use of various reagents.
For every stage and every reagent – MilliporeSigma offers brilliant, ready-to-use staining solutions and staining kits, but also a complete portfolio of high-quality fixing reagents, solvents, xylene-substituting reagents, decalcifiers, alcohols and dyes, as well as embedding, mounting and immersion media. As with all of our microscopy products, our universal reagents are CE -certified. IVD registered and boast excellent batch-to-batch consistency. Hence, they are safe to use and deliver extremely reproducible results – essential preconditions for a reliable clinical diagnosics laboratory.
Features and Benefits
- High-quality products for reliable, brilliant staining results with long term stability
- Extensive product range for all stages of microscopic investigations
- All products are IVDs and CE certified
- Suitable for clinical diagnostics and quality control
- Long shelf life up to 3 years
- Support laboratory accreditations and certifications
A complete portfolio of reagents, solvents, decalcifiers, alcohols, as well as media for fixing, embedding, mounting and immersion.
All Universal Reagents Products