MilliporeSigma's granulated culture media have been carefully formulated to ensure pharmaceutical manufacturers can perform efficient media fill trials with minimal risks.
- Reduced dust spread during preparation lowers health risks and prevents environmental contamination. Less dust on equipment also eases handling and cleaning.
- Excellent solubility significantly reduces preparation time and effort.
- Optimized cold filtration properties, from raw materials to final product, help prolong filter life and reduce replacements, saving time and costs.
- Gamma-irradiated at a high dose of 48-76 kGy to reduce microbial cross-contamination and risk of false positives due to irradiation survivals.
- Growth promotion and sterility performance in compliance with harmonized pharmacopeia and ISO EN 11133 guidelines regarding production and performance testing.