Milli-Q® EQ 7000 Ultrapure Water Purification System
Type 1 ultrapure water system for sensitive laboratory applications
Type 1 ultrapure water system for sensitive laboratory applications Less
Related Products & Applications
Milli-Q® IQ 7000 Water Purification systemThe most advanced Milli-Q® ultrapure water system that is intelligent, intuitive and a Greener Alternative Product.
Learn More >>
|Lab Water Purification > Milli-Q® Type 1 Ultrapure Water Systems|
|Lab Water Purification > Milli-Q® Type 1 Ultrapure Water Systems > Milli-Q® EQ 7000 Water Purification system|
To deliver reliable, high-quality scientific results, you require consistently high-quality ultrapure water. The Milli-Q® EQ 7000 ultrapure water system is designed to produce consistent ultrapure water quality [resistivity 18.2 MΩ·cm @ 25 °C; total organic carbon (TOC) ≤ 5 ppb] that can be adapted to each user’s specific application requirements. Plus, a range of intelligent design features make it effortless to dispense water as needed and where needed in the lab.
The Type 1 water purification system that adapts to your laboratory space and science.
Flexibility that fits your laboratory. You can choose…
- The space-saving setup that works for you: On or under the bench, or up on the wall.
- To system-mount or wall-mount the Q-POD® dispenser.
- To wall mount the HMI touchscreen or place it on the bench up to 3 m from the system.
- The feed water option available in your lab: Elix® electrodeionization (EDI), deionization (DI), reverse osmosis (RO), or distillation.
- To adapt the final water quality according to your requirements with our range of Application POD-Pak final filters
Easy and agile Q-POD® ultrapure water dispensing
- Select from 3 manual flow rates and one-touch volumetric dispensing.
- NEW ‘Check & Dispense’ lights on the Q-POD® arm give you confidence that every dispense is the optimal dispense.
- Mount the dispenser where you want it, up to 3 m from the purification unit.
- A foot pedal option supports hands-free dispensing.
Large (7”) and intuitive touchscreen control
- User-friendly HMI interface simplifies system use and data access.
- Place the screen where you want it, up to 3 m from the purification unit.
- Connectivity facilitates remote system monitoring and control, and data management.
At-a-glance water quality monitoring
- Rapid quality monitoring assures your every dispense.
- Inline proprietary TOC indicator measures at the point of use.
Confidence in authentic Milli-Q® quality
- Achieve high-quality ultrapure water at predictable running costs.
- Benefit from expert support throughout your system’s lifetime.
- Select from a full range of services, including timesaving MyMilli-Q™ digital services
Support for your sustainability goals
- >10% overall energy savings vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- 20% reduced plastic weight vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- 25% smaller footprint vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- 33% smaller and lighter purification cartridges vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- Minimal water and energy consumption when not used for extended periods
Water Specifications / International Conformity
|Ultrapure, Type 1 water specifications1 (from Q-POD® dispenser)|
|Resistivity at 25 °C2||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Total Organic Carbon (TOC)||≤ 5 ppb|
|Particles3||No particles with size > 0.22 µm|
|Bacteria||< 0.01 cfu/mL (<10 cfu/L)(4)
< 0.005 cfu/mL (< 5 cfu/L)(5)
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)6||< 0.001 EU/mL|
|RNases6||< 1 pg/mL|
|DNases6||< 5 pg/mL|
|Proteases6||< 0.15 µg/mL|
|Flow rate||Up to 2 L/min|
|1. These values are typical and may vary depending on the nature and concentration of contaminants in the feed water.
2. Resistivity can also be displayed non-temperature-compensated as required by USP.
3. With Millipak® or Millipak® Gold filter.
4. With Millipak® or Biopak® filter.
5. With Millipak® Gold filter when installed and used in a laminar flow hood.
|Feed water requirements|
|Feed water quality||Pretreated water using electrodeionization (EDI), deionization (DI), reverse osmosis (RO), or distillation technologies|
|Pressure||< 6 bar|
|Conductivity||≤ 100 µS/cm @ 25 °C (as NaCl)|
|TOC (total organic carbon)||< 50 ppb|
|Temperature||5 – 35 °C / 41 – 95 °F|
Lab Water Purification Systems - Type 1 (Ultrapure)
|Electric power source voltage||100 – 240 VAC ± 10%|
|Electric power source frequency||50/60 Hz ± 2 Hz|
|System-mounted configuration (Purification unit with Q-POD® dispenser)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||770 x 342 x 520 mm (30.3 x 13.4 x 20.5 in)|
|Operating weight||17.9 kg (39.5 lb)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|Purification unit||498 x 265 x 350 mm (19.6 x 10.4 x 13.8 in)|
|Q-POD® dispenser||542 x 113 x 437 mm (21.3 x 4.4 x 17.2 in)|
|HMI touchscreen||186 x 190 x 94 mm (7.3 x 7.4 x 3.7 in)|
|Purification unit||16.7 kg (36.8 lb)|
|Q-POD® dispenser||1.2 kg (2.7 lb)|
|HMI touchscreen||0.58 kg (1.3 lb)|
International Regulatory Requirements
EU declaration of conformity – UL safety marking
The Milli-Q® EQ 7000 system has been designed and manufactured in accordance to the international standard and test method defined by the IECEE organization according CB Scheme process. CB Scheme process was applied for electromagnetic compatibility and safety compliance.
The Milli-Q® EQ 7000 system is also subject of the UL listing Marking Program and meets the following marking and registration requirements listed below:
- UL registration can be verified on the UL web site.
- Access to CB certificate: IECEE web site.