All WP Videos
All WP Videos
Sustainability & Milli-Q® Lab Water Solutions
Make your every day, a more sustainable day with Milli-Q® Lab Water Solutions.
Milli-Q® High Flow Lab Water Systems
Ensure your flow is always on the GO. From your building to benches, reliably feed your pure water needs.
Easy, Guided Consumable Changes
Enjoy onscreen wizards, easy front access, ergonomic design and e-Sure traceability.
Save Bench Space with a Wall-Mounted POD
Designed for easy integration to optimize valuable lab space.
Milli-Q® EQ 7000 Ultrapure System
See what the authentic Milli-Q® Ultrapure Experience is all about.
Milli-Q® EQ Demo: Dispensing
Dispense with ease and at any angle. Flow rate is easily adjusted with the thumb wheel.
Milli-Q® EQ Demo: Cartridges
Our ‘Twist & Lock’ design makes it easy to change purification cartridges in any setup.
Milli-Q® EQ Demo: Volumetric dispense
Discover the convenience of volumetric dispensing with a foot pedal.
E.R.A.® Eco-friendly Technology
Discover our eco-friendly E.R.A.® (evolutive reject adjustment) technology.
Milli-Q® IX Pure Water Systems
These systems deliver consistent-quality pure water, contamination protection, and greater lab efficiency.
Efficient Volumetric Dispensing
Work more efficiently with Volumetric Dispense mode on the Milli-Q® IX pure water system.
Time-Saving Volumetric Dispensing
Save time with Volumetric Dispense mode on the Milli-Q® IX pure water system.
Easy Flow Rate Control
Experience the comfort of easily controlling flow rate on the Milli-Q® IX pure water system.
Easy Consumable Changes
Changing consumables has never been so easy with the Milli-Q® IX pure water system.
Worry-Free Guided System Care
Discover worry-free, self-guided system care on the Milli-Q® IX pure water system.
Digital Services from Milli-Q® Services
Discover MyMilli-Q™ online solution with MyMilli-Q™ Remote Care services.
Troubleshooting Portal for Milli-Q® CLX 7000 Systems
Supports fast, remote troubleshooting via your Analyzer Hotline.
Milli-Q® IQ Element Water Purification Unit
Ultrapure water suitable for the most stringent trace elemental analyses.
Genuine Milli-Q® Consumables
Milli-Q® consumables combined with a supply agreement can ensure the long lifetime of your water purification system.
Milli-Q® CLX 7000 Emergency Bypass
This step-by-step demonstration will help you to confidently perform the bypass procedure.
Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD Water System
An all-in-one solution covering make-up, storage, distribution, remote monitoring and control.
MyMilli-Q™ Remote Care
Supports maximum lab productivity. Now available on all Milli-Q® CLX 7000 systems.
Milli-Q® IQ 7003/05/10/15 Water System
The ultimate lab water solution delivering ultrapure and pure water from tap.
The Choice of the Institute of Earth Physics of Paris
Pure and ultrapure water help reveal volcanoes’ best-kept secrets.
Milli-Q® EQ 7000 for COVID-19 detection
Product development and diagnostic accuracy depend on Milli-Q® ultrapure water.
Work More Efficiently with Assisted Dispensing | Milli-Q® IQ SystemsWith Assisted dispensing, water is dispensed at a maximum flow for 96% of the preset volume. The remaining 4% dispenses drop-by-drop to always meet your calibration mark. Learn More