ProteoExtract® Sample Preparation Kits for Protein Research
Increased awareness of cellular proteins as potential drug targets or as biological markers for the detection of disease conditions necessitates the development of sample preparation techniques from serum, plasma, tissue, or cells.
ProteoExtract® Kits cover the different steps of the proteomics workflow, from protein extraction and abundant protein removal to concentration of protein mixtures and removal of interfering substances, digestion of proteins and selective capturing of phosphopeptides. These kits work in concert with one another to provide samples that are directly compatible with downstream analytical applications.
ProteoExtract Kits provide reproducible, reliable and convenient sample preparation to achieve biologically relevant data by immunoblotting, ELISA, array, activity assay, 2D gel electrophoresis and mass spectrometry.
- ProteoExtract® Phosphopeptide Enrichment SCIMAC Kit
- ProteoExtract® Phosphopeptide Enrichment TiO2 Kit
- ProteoExtract® Subcellular Proteome Extraction Kit, Mini
- ProteoExtract® Tryptic Cleavage Modification Kit
- ProteoExtract® Transmembrane Protein Extraction Kit
- Cytosol/Mitochrondria Fractionation Kit
Sample Preparation Brochure
ProteoExtract Removal Kit, Maxi Flyer
Cytosol/Mitochondria Fractionation Kit