|Alphabetical Antibody Index | Antibodies by Application | New Antibodies | Trial Size Antibodies |
Antibodies by Target | Tips & Tools | Protocols | Protein A/G | Validation
View a complete list of antibodies including application and species reactivity.
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Flow Cytometry
- Immunoblotting (Western Blotting)
|PhosphoDetect™ Anti-PDH-E1α (pSer232) Rabbit pAb||AP1063|
|PhosphoDetect™ Anti-PDH-E1α (pSer293) Rabbit pAb||AP1062|
|PhosphoDetect™ Anti-PDH-E1α (pSer300) Rabbit pAb||AP1064|
Many of our antibodies are now available in trial sizes. Click here for the current list of available trial size antibodies.
Click here to view all available antibodies by Target.
- What is the difference between titer and working dilution of an antibody?
- Serum from which species should be sued as a blocking agent in immunochemical applications?
- What can I use to block non-specific binding in immunological techniques?
- What is meant by monospecific reactivity?
- What is the advantage of using affinity absorbed antibodies?
- What's the difference between a linear epitope and a conformational epitope?
- Detecting mutant and wild type p53
- Gel Shift Assays
- Validated by Western blotting, immunoflurescence, immunohistochemistry, flow-cytometry
- Broad offering of the most popular and unique antibodies
- Gold-standard in customer support and service