Method Update Photometer
By updating your EMD photometers, you can use the same instrument to conduct the new tests without having to program it yourself. This gives you the assurance that your results will be correct, as it’s our responsibility to calibrate the tests for the instrument. Benefit from always having an up-to-date instrument!
Be up-to-date and download now!
Method Updates – For Free!
Download the software update easily at the click of a mouse. The use of this update is completely free of charge.
Please choose between the .exe file or the compressed .zip file. You must decompress the .zip file after you download it. Double-click the .exe file and it will unzip itself. To update the software please check the manual of the respective instrument.
Updates for Spectroquant® Spectrophotometers Pharo 100 and Pharo 300
DOWNLOAD NOW: Pharo Software Version 2.16_2.15 ZIP file
Requirement for the update:
- PC with Microsoft Windows: NT, 2000, XP, Vista or higher
- A free USB port on the PC
- Empty (no data on stick!) USB stick
Updates for Spectroquant® Photometers NOVA 30, NOVA 60, and NOVA 400
The following articles and programs are required for updating the photometers via the incorporated RS 232 interface:
- PC (Windows 95 or later)
- NOVA 30, NOVA 60, or NOVA 400 photometer
- PC cable, (EMD Ord. No. 1.14667.0001)
Update for Spectroquant® Multy Colorimeter
Requirements for running the update:
- a PC running a Windows operating system
- the data-transfer cable supplied with the unit
- the supplied screwdriver
- the program Hexload.exe (see CD in the operating manual)
- the software update (= *.hex or *.zip file, which can be downloaded here)