Personnel and surface monitoring solutions
On the surface of safety, but not superficial
Personnel and surface monitoring is a critical tool in the health and pharmaceutical industry where many measures are taken to keep production plants clean and minimize the risk of contamination. To monitor the efficiency of these measures proven methods are required, such as easy-to-use contact plates, contact slides or swabs.
To that end, EMD Millipore offers a wide range of contact plates and swabs adapted to cleanroom requirements and different surface types. For highly critical areas such as cleanrooms (ISO 5) or isolators, we provide triple-bagged, gamma-irradiated ICR and ICRplus contact plates and contact slides. They are ideally complemented by our ICR Swabs for difficult to access locations, like tubing or filling needles. The safe choice for less critical environments is our single-bagged, non-irradiated RT and RTplus contact plates and slides. Since every country has its own standards, our surface and personnel monitoring solutions meet them all – to keep your products safe worldwide.
- ICR Contact Plates (for isolators and critical cleanrooms)
- ICRplus Contact Plates (for isolators and critical cleanrooms)
- ICR Swabs (for isolators and critical cleanrooms)
- Gamma-irradiated HYCON® Contact Slides (for flat and curved surfaces)
- RT and RTplus Contact Plates (for less critical cleanrooms)
- HYCON® Contact Slides (for flat and curved surfaces)