Pioneering Excellence with New Steritest™ Symbio Pumps
MilliporeSigma is a renowned expert in sterility testing. When we invented in 1974 the first closed membrane filtration testing device, Steritest™, we made sterility testing reliable.
Reliable sterility testing is now even easier with our new Steritest™ Symbio sterility testing pumps. They will speed up and streamline your workflow, maximizing safety, confidence and convenience.
The Solution to All Your Testing Problems
- Reduced pump height for easy access in laminar flow hoods
- Compact pump frees working space and loading capacity in isolators
- Compatible with vertical and horizontal air flows
- Cleanroom-friendly hardware: air-tight housing and passive cooling prevent particle emission
- Two pressure modes – including automatic pumping speed reduction – alert the operator, reducing the risk of test interruption and minimizing the stress on any microorganisms that may be present
- Easy to clean and resistant to gas decontamination in isolators
- The housing’s ergonomic shape allows easy tube loading; no risk of pinching gloves and consequent test interruption
- Adjustable bottle holder height and tiltable display for perfect screen visibility
- Buttons designed to be operated with isolator gloves
- Clear user interface displayed on a 11 cm (4.3 in.) color LCD screen
- Choice of operating language (Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian or Turkish)
- Test methods library: store up to 250 filtration protocols and follow them step-by-step on the screen
- The automatic pump head closure ensures quick and easy tube placement, as well as reliable splitting of the liquid sample
- Highly precise timer function: small volumes are sampled with high precision
Designed to Fit Your Testing Environment
The pumps and accessories are designed to answer the challenges of usage in laminar flow hoods, isolators and
Test Reproducibility with Our Software
The dedicated Steritest™ Symbio Software
allows easy creation and management of test methods and simplified synchronization. Operators are given step-by-step assistance throughout the testing procedure.
Comprehensive Services to Meet Regulatory Compliance
Our service experts help to ensure compliance with a comprehensive range of first-class professional services, such as installation & training, validation protocols and IQ/OQ services.
for a more information
What Generation is Your Sterility Testing Pump?
See for yourself
how you can update your pump – and without the need for table rework if used in an isolator.
Complete Sterility Testing Solutions for Complete Confidence
Discover our full Sterility Testing portfolio based on over 40 years of experience and expertise