xPONENT® Multiplex Assay Acquisition and Analysis Software by Luminex
An intuitive tool developed specifically for the Luminex xMAP® System
We are proud to be one of the few Luminex partners to offer xPONENT® software, bringing the power of integration and automation to your lab to improve workflow efficiency and to help analyze and organize your data. Luminex xPONENT® software is easy to use and provides the flexibility to perform both protein and nucleic acid testing on one Luminex system. The Luminex xPONENT® software is also compatible with magnetic bead-based assays.
Luminex® xPONENT® Multiplex Assay Analysis Software Templates
Kit templates for xPONENT® software can be imported for all MILLIPLEX® MAP
To request a software template, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-800-221-1975.
Luminex® xPONENT® Multiplex Assay Analysis Standard Software Features Include:
- Intuitive graphical interface with simplified workflow and applications
- Assay-specific reporter gene gain levels optimize assay sensitivity
- New data archiving functions for managing batches, products, kits and lots
- New XML data output for ease of data analysis
- Real-time system status for improved functionality
- User-friendly plate setup and reporting
Customization Options to Tailor Luminex® xPONENT® Software to Your Individual Needs:
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance to provide an electronic signature audit trail
- Automation compatibility for increased efficiency
- LIS integration capability for bidirectional interface connectivity via ASTM protocol
- Color touch screen to simplify workflow
- Security package enabling user login/password
Luminex® xPONENT® Multiplex Analysis Software Compatibility and Upgrades
Luminex® xPONENT® 3.1 software can be ordered with the Luminex 200™ System. Luminex® xPONENT® 3.1 software is backwards-compatible with the Luminex 100™/200™ Systems and upgrades are available for the software package with the new calibration kit, verification kit and the new Automated Maintenance Plate (AMP).