Product Announcement: Applied Solutions
Advances Lab Water Purification Technology with Milli-Q® IQ 7000 System
The Milli-Q® IQ 7000 launch marks 50 years of providing ultrapure water to scientists in laboratories all over the world. It is the first product in an offering that will replace the existing bench-top Milli-Q® Advantage A10 systems.
To ensure that Merck’s new water purification systems meet customers’ evolving needs, the company combined customer feedback with its engineering and technical expertise to develop the Milli-Q® IQ 7000 system — an even smaller, easier-to-use, device, designed with:
- ech2o® mercury-free UV lamps for the photoxidation of organic contaminants
- Purification cartridges that are 33 percent smaller than previous versions
- High-definition digital touchscreen similar to a mobile phone display for simple operation
- Easy connection to lab networks through an integrated data management system that allows quick, easy access to information
- Includes custom reporting and global system data archive for traceability and paperless environment for generating reports
- Hibernation mode to maintain system water quality with reduced energy consumption
- Ergonomic, precise dispensing wheel with a wider range of ultrapure water dispensing options—from drop-by-drop up to 2 liters per minute
- Smaller footprint, free of tubing / cables for a smaller, clutter-free workspace
Milli-Q® water, has become synonymous with ultrapure lab water, and is the most cited brand in peer-reviewed publications. Milli-Q® systems have purification media that are tested and designed exclusively for Merck, allowing the company to provide the best water quality to labs across the world.
Learn more about the Milli-Q® IQ systems