Optimization for Virus Safety
Producing protein at the lowest cost per gram requires that you design and implement a consistent, well-defined virus strategy and optimization process. Achieving these goals also saves you time and materials and maximizes product recovery.
Optimizing a virus filtration process involves evaluating the effect of a variety of process parameters to arrive at conditions that will ensure a robust, consistent, economical, and scalable operation.
For more than 20 years, MilliporeSigma has been working side-by-side with industry-leading researchers and manufacturers helping them achieve the lowest possible cost for unit operations by successfully tackling some of the same challenges you are facing, such as:
- How do I prevent costly product dilutions?
- How do avoid costly buffer changes?
- What process steps can I combine or streamline without compromising product purity?
- What filtration methods will deliver the best results without locking me into a specific process?
MilliporeSigma can help you achieve your goals at every step of the virus clearance operation by working with you to:
- Minimize your processing time
- Maximize product recovery
- Maximize your LRV
Are you leveraging the full resources of MilliporeSigma?
Contact the Viresolve® Team to learn more about how we can help.