Related Resources: Brochures | Application Notes
Request Your Free Wall Poster
|8 Culture Parameters Affecting Your Research
Take Control. Design Dynamic Experiments the CellASIC Way.
The easy-to-use CellASIC® ONIX Microfluidic Platform delivers precise control for live cell analysis experiments by facilitating long-term perfusion cell culture. Cutting-edge microfluidics technology provides an improved cell culture microenvironment, exceptional quality for high magnification microscopy, and superior media switching capabilities.
Dynamic Environmental Control Over Live Cells
Measure cell responses to pre-programmed perfusion, temperature, and gas environment changes. The CellASIC® Microfluidic Platform automates all the requirements for long term control of the cell culture environment, giving you the control you need to discover new science.
- Preprogrammed changes to gas, temperature and flow for hands-free operation
- Software-driven flow switching with customizable flow rates
- Glass bottom plates are optimized for inverted microscope visualization.
- View details of the control system
Bio-Inspired Microfluidic Plates for Optimized Cell Culture
CellASIC® ONIX Microfluidic Plates are designed to optimize the health of specific cells during dynamic live cell experiments, including analyses requiring long-term culture, by creating a more in vivo-like environment. Application-specific plate designs give you the flexibility to probe the questions that interest you most and make it easy to view multiple microchambers in parallel.
- Multiple application-specific plates provide flexible experimental design
- Compatible with multiple cell and experiment types, including primary cells
- Long-term live cell analysis up to 3 days, in multiple chambers in parallel
- View details of specific microfluidic plates