Use MColortest™ anywhere anytime
"My protective clothing is off-the-peg – but my MColortest™ test assays are always made to measure."
Siam L., cleaning technician
When Siam checks for residue after purifying water at the bottling plant, he uses MColortest™ test assays. We tailor them to his extract thresholds, so he gets precise results every time. And because the tests work right there on site, there´s no waiting for lab samples either.
MColortest™ are Merck Millipore's colorimetric and titrimetric test kits. They offer variety and ease of handling. You can use them anywhere anytime – and get your results within minutes for your water analysis in
- surface water
- industrial water
- drinking and mineral water
- for turbid and colored water in industrial applications
Each pack contains all reagents necessary for the test. Everyone can use them – even without special chemical training. The high-quality and brilliant color cards decisively simplify the allocation of the samples to the stated values. Therefore you get more precise results in no time at all.
Another unique feature: We adjust our test kits and comparison colors with the aid of certified standard solutions. These can be traced back directly to primary reference materials originating from NIST und PTB. Therefore we achieve a consistently high quality standard of all our visual test kits.
When stored at temperatures between 15 and 25 °C, the test kits remain stable for up to three years from the date of production. A further tip: To reduce costs and waste, take advantage of our handy refill packs and use the color comparators over and over again.
Your advantages of Merck Millipore colorimetric and titrimetric test kits at a glance:
- easy-to-handle tests – even for non-technical persons
- no laboratory, no additional instrumentation and equipment needed
- brilliant color scales and high-quality comparators for precise results
- all necessary reagents in one kit
- low analysis costs
- true field application – on-site
- complete range of parameters
- tested using certified standard solutions for maximum reliability
- long shelf life of up to 3 years
- application-oriented measuring ranges
See the tabs below to find the right tool for your analysis