New Level of Handling Convenience with Compaction
To make dry powder media more convenient to handle, we now apply a technology to produce compacted cell culture media. Our compaction technology is completely water- and additive-free and applies compression force to our homogenous dry powder media, fixing that homogeneity in place and creating granules several millimeters in size.
The process does not alter the media’s amino acid or vitamin composition, and leaves intact the physicochemical parameters of dissolved media and feeds, preserving the media’s ability to support cell growth and productivity.Features and benefits of compacted cell culture media:
- Minimized dust formation for improved handling and cleanliness
- Less caking for better flowability
- Easier handling during dosage and mixing
- Higher density for accelerated dissolution
- Reduced bulk volume requires less storage space