Prepacked Columns for Flexible Processing and Easy Handling
Chromatography columns are critical factors to the successful separation of your valuable molecule. We have an extended offering of standard, custom and prepacked columns from lab-scale to pilot and process-scale.
Prepacked columns help you manage the time-consuming, laborious process of packing chromatography columns, leaving more time for processing your product. A variety of column sizes and chromatography resin combinations are available. Resin quality remains consistent with columns packed in a quality controlled environment using established packing procedures that produce reproducible results.
From screening to large-scale production, our prepacked columns are designed to provide robust, consistent performance with the processing flexibility you need. With prepacked columns from MilliporeSigma, you can –
- Eliminate laborious, time-consuming column packing
- Enable fast set-up time compared to traditional stainless steel hardware
- Eliminate the need to clean hardware (resin can be stored in sanitized solution)
- Easily test different chromatography resins for media evaluation
Prepacked Columns from MilliporeSigma at Various Scales
For High Throughput Screening (HTS) and Media Evaluation:
- MiniChrom Columns - for analytical and preparative chromatography with small volumes and rapid separation. Filled with ProSep®, Fractogel® and Eshmuno® media for media evaluation.
- RoboColumns® - easy-to-use, pre-packed columns that can be arranged on well plates for laboratory robot workstations for high throughput screening.
For early, clinical stage manufacturing:
- Chromabolt® columns - available in 10, 20, and 32 cm inner diameter each with a 20 cm fixed bed height for pilot and early clinical manufacturing.
For media screening:
- HIBAR® columns - ready-to-use stainless steel columns prepacked with chromatography sorbents for the separation of mg up to grams range of final product.